(Click to jump to YouTube)
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH THE EAGLE CORE:
– Control DSLR and guide camera from your smartphone or tablet with a convenient WiFi connection: you will be able to see in real time pictures of guide stars or of the object recorded by your DSLR camera
– Remotely control your Canon EOS or Nikon DSLR camera: set acquisition parameters, then start capturing a single image or a sequence. These are the cameras already tested and verified with EAGLE CORE:
– Canon EOS 1000D, 1100D, 1300D, 450D, 500D, 550D, 600D, 650D, 700D, 750D, 800D, 20D, 40D, 60D/60Da, 70D, 80D, 7D, 6D, 5D Mark III, 5D Mark IV
– Nikon D3300, D3400, D5300, D5600, D7000 (D7000 can’t “B” mode), D600, D610, D750, D800E, D810
– Focus your DSLR camera: thanks to a special simplified mode, you can focus on the smallest details of your image, moving the focuser manually and remotely thanks to SESTO SENSO, the robotic focusing motor (optional).
– Remotely control autoguide camera: thanks to the integrated autoguide software, it automatically corrects tracking errors of the telescope’s mount (compatible with QHY5II-L, ASI120MM-S, ASI120MC-S, ASI178MM, ASI290MM, ASI290MC and Lodestar)
– Use dithering: in order to minimize electronic noise and get a better image when you stack more pictures of the same object
– Power up to 3 devices (12V): thanks to optional cables and adapters, you can power the DSLR camera, the mount, etc directly from the EAGLE CORE eliminating the need for other batteries and other external power supplies.