HOYA ND5 filters for the solar imaging
- Provides 16 2/3 stops of neutral density filter
- Special multi-coating process provides neutral colors and sharp results
- Allows for exposures longer than 1 hour in direct sunlight
- Safe for camera use when shooting short exposures of solar events like an eclipse
- Not safe for human use when viewing the sun with the naked eye
- Made in Japan
The filter is not designed for the solar visual observing as well as viewing through the camera’s optical viewfinder.