IDAS LPS-D3(formerly NGS1) filters enhance the contrast of astronomical emission nebulae against a sky with both man-made and natural* sky glow sources, yet preserve color balance of broadband objects such as galaxies. As with other IDAS interference filters, the bandpasses are designed to accommodate the steep ray angles of fast optical systems.
- Ideal flat-top and moderate bandpass
- Excellent in-band transmission
- Steep bandpass edges minimize internal reflections
- Near IR (NIR) is blocked up to 1200nm
- Available in 52mm and 48mm sizes
- 2.5mm thickness (parfocal with other IDAS LPS filters)
- IDAS-proprietary IGAD/MBT/UFP quality
- Made in Japan
- IDAS is a trademark of ICAS Enterprise Japan
* Natural sky glow sources blocked include upper atmosphere oxygen and sodium lines which become visible from high-altitude, dark sky sites.
There are no reviews yet.