Check lead time first.
- A pair of bodies are fully machined from a chunk of aluminum alloy. Expensive machining cost. But this is the key to make the initial alignment free.
- Precision bearings maintain two scopes in parallel all the time while adjusting inter-pupillary distance. These are another expensive pieces of mechanical components.
- 2″ diagonals with mirror collimators for fine adjustment. Each diagonal unit is machined from a piece of aluminum alloy as well.
- Feather Touch 2″ focusers (FTF-2020BCRs) as standard. Various focusers will be available.
- BORG M75 at front ends – allow to set any of BORG Series 80 objective assemblies.
- 6kg system weight with FTF-2020BCRs except the objective assemblies. 9.8kg with 107FLs.
- Losmandy-standard dovetail plate at the side. Adjustable at 3 positions for the weight balance.